Thursday, March 5, 2015

On the occasion of Heidi's birthday, Elvis has a message ...




… because a legend never REALLY leaves the room.




Hey little lady, I hear it's your birthday. I've got a smooch with your name on it.





That one's between us. Don't kiss and tell.





I bought you three teddy bears. Because your friend Laurie told me you like teddy bears.





Won't you be my teddy bear?





For you, birthday gal, my best blue steel gaze. Are you weak in the knees yet?





It's not true that I ain't nothin' but a hound dog. Those rumors are all piffle and nonsense, babe.





So tell me this, darlin'. Are you lonesome tonight?





Will your birthday candles be alight?





I got enough candles to light your fire. Forget about that handsome husband.





Let me serenade you. I can rock your bobby socks. You know it, I know it.





It's a one night only offer, my Iowa peach. I donned this tux just for you. (My gold suit is at the cleaner's).

Just close your eyes and I'll be there. 


(p.s. Don't tell your husband. If I go mano to mano over a woman, I always win). 




No comments:

Post a Comment