Wednesday, September 9, 2009

blog happy: The Clever Pup





Hazel Smith's The Clever Pup is just the sort of blog that makes me realize I really ought to be reading more, that my library card has grown brittle from lack of use, and it's been way too long since I visited a museum (this, within 35 miles of the cultural cornucopia that is Boston/Cambridge).

Her posts on food, travel, history and art, with a "healthy dose of nonsense thrown in for good measure" are a recipe for compulsive reading. Today's recipe for Peach-Upside Down Cake is a recipe for compulsive eating. Let them eat cake ... the whole cake! And laugh like loons while they're at it!

Thanks, Hazel for your bright spot on the web.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this. It makes me want to reread what I've done. I'm blushing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the Cleve Pup. She is very interesting! I'm enjoying it and learning a lot from her. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog! Twyla

    ReplyDelete