Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LOVE THIS.

Click on image to enlarge ... (gawd, I wish I knew how to fancy things up better in Blogger)!




"Something Blue" gift wrap from "Pop Ink", available at French Paper, home to a confectionary assortment of wonderful things. You simply must visit.

But as I said ... I LOVE THIS! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THIS! If the walls of my imagination are wallpapered, they are wallpapered in this. This is so perfect I am almost weeping. What a girl I am, huh?

It's a good thing that being a girl is so darn GREAT.

p.s. I am watching Bonnie Hunt right now (she's the best). Kristen Chenowth is a guest, with her fluffy white dog "Madeline Kahn Chenoweth".

I love this, too!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it is gorgeous gift wrap, isn't it?! Bonnie Hunt is my kind of funny. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous with a capital G! I'm enjoying all your cool finds.

    ReplyDelete