Friday, June 26, 2009

Putting the WOW in bow-wow!

I don't have a dog, but everytime I see one I think "well, it's actually mine and this nice person is just taking care of it for me". (Oh, the little fibs we tell ourselves!)

That is how much I love dogs, and therefore must deal with the fact that I don't currently have one. Mostly because my cat wouldn't tolerate it, and at almost 15 she is pretty much the boss in these, and most other, matters.

If -- no, when -- I finally have that dog of my own, I will be shopping at willowsboutique.com for collars and leashes. Check out some of their way CoOL items:



So pretty and yet functional ... unlike anything I've seen in a big box pet store. My only problem would be deciding among them (these are just a few in the pattern range). A doggone fabulous find!

p.s. They have cat collars too. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment